Switzerland’s economic and governance models have produced one of the world’s richest and most competitive countries. Can the Swiss model of economic liberalism and direct democracy survive?
– How will the implementation of the 2014 referendum on migration restrictions harm industry and EU relations?
– How can the education system meet the needs of knowledge-intensive industries?
– What is the effect of years of a strong franc and unconventional monetary policy?
– How will these challenges affect Switzerland’s position as an international financial centre?
· Rolf Dörig, Chairman, Adecco Group, Switzerland
· Sergio P. Ermotti, Group Chief Executive Officer, UBS Group, Switzerland.
· Lino Guzzella, President and Professor, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
· Johann N. Schneider-Ammann, President of the Swiss Confederation and Federal Councillor of Economic Affairs, Education and Research of Switzerland.
· Ulrich Spiesshofer, President and Chief Executive Officer, ABB, Switzerland
This video embed is sourced from Youtube’s Official page of the content producer. For any copyright claims or violation please refer to Youtube Copyright Notification at this link: https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/